Cheryl's birthday celebration at Jogoya.

Shopping for few days continuously. My legs was so tired D:


08.11.2012 @ Thursday ::

Went to KL central with the girls ---
Cheryl, Amanda, YinYing, ChiannYi and Jia En.
We planned to go Jogoya for Cheryl's birthday and there's a promotion for ladies.



(outfit of the day)


So.....first of all, we headed to Jogoya at Starhill since we all were hungry. XD
RM51.50 per person. Still very expensive lahhhh </3 D:
The limitation of time was 2 hours. (1.05p.m. - 3.05p.m.)


I feel like I'm at heaven when I stepped into there
because there's a lot of foooooods! ♥. I am a food lover hahaha :P
We were so busy grabbing the foods /.\









鲍鱼鸡汤 yum yum yumm! (Y)

chocolate fountain yeah XD


Chiann Yi brough along her DSLR :O

ChiannYi & me 

YinYing , me & Chiann Yi. I'm so cute :P
Me & Amanda 
I like to call her Avatar XD
The birthday girl - Cheryl.
Happy belated birthday! Wish you stay cute forever XD
p/s : they weren't cakes. They were ice-cream with candles x)


me & cheryl

Ahhh so lazy to arrange the photo ~.~
Cincai lahhh :P








Took photos before leaving.





And then shopping at Pavillion for whole day longggggg~
Let's skip to dinner.
We debated for very long and finally we decided to go Ben's for dinner.

Macaroni cheese

Amanda's chocolate brownies 

oops out of focus :X


Back to Cheryl's house after dinner.
Three of them overnight at her house while Jia En and I went back home.
Reach home at 11.30p.m.
A tired but satisfied day ! <3



09.11.2012 @ Friday :: 

KLCC with daddy.
Dad bought a new shoes which is very very very expensive -____-
I am searching for new shoes too but failed.
Thanks dad that he accompanied me to look for the shoes patiently. <3


TEA TIME at Aseana CafeBar.


coconut jelly (Y)

White chocolate truffle cake. (out of focus again)


A coconut jelly, a piece of white chocolate cake, a cup of black coffee, and a bowl of mushroom soup
cost RM60++!  OMG so expensive -___-
The mushroom soup tasted bad and the cake was too sweet. :/




10.11.2012 @ Saturday ::

The third day.
Went Sg Wang & Leisure Mall with mummy.



cute cute duckling x)

Bought a portable mobile charger at mini toons.
Got a member card by spending RM50 and above.



My sis followed the graduation trip to Singapore organised by her school.
She came back yesterday and bought some souvenir for me. :D

妹妹真贴心 XD

A t-shirt :3






That's all for today ~~ :D
Keep enjoying my sweet holidays <3






Follow My :






0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

Followers