Homesick

Day 73
Today is the day I shed the most tears since I came to UK,
I've been feeling ill since afternoon, can't remember how many times have I vomited.
Being at home all alone (housemates went travelling), I have no choice but to take care of myself.
This somehow makes me think that I'm such a poor and pitiful girl...and it makes me feel homesick.
I miss home...to be exact, I miss my mum. That's the reason why I started crying.
If my mum was here, she would come out with various ways to cure my gastric and expel my stomach wind. And I would probably feel better and safer with her presence.
I didn't know how much she means to me until I came to UK and I had to live without her.
Sorry for taking you for granted...I always thought that I was strong and tough enough to survive without your protection, but now I know I can't.
Sorry for not expressing my love to you enough but I'm sure you know how much I love you.
Can't wait to go back to you. I love you mum.




0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

Followers